Members of our FaceBook Community Are Welcome to Register (08 Sep 2016)

For members of the community that are following our FaceBook Page, we invite them to Register as members of the Forum if they wish to post or discuss any aspect of the topic.

normal Scorpions

• andrewgeorgejones
  • andrewgeorgejones's Avatar Topic Author
More
24 Sep 2017 21:54 #211

BCandusio wrote: Hi Andrew.
There are a few species in N.S.W that may suit.
In the Genus Cercophonius there are at least six species in N.S.W and Cercophonius squama is a widespread in eastern NSW,
Any small container with a damp substrate of potting mix will suit them ok. Feed the crickets and cockroaches and spray their container every now and then. Cheers

Would you recommend the Salt Lake Scorpion (Australobuthus xerolimniorum) I've done some research and they seem fairly easy to care for because of the environment they live in and the little need for water etc?. Thank you for your help if i'm wrong in anyway please correct me.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
24 Sep 2017 20:30 #209

Hi Andrew.
There are a few species in N.S.W that may suit.
In the Genus Cercophonius there are at least six species in N.S.W and Cercophonius squama is a widespread in eastern NSW,
Any small container with a damp substrate of potting mix will suit them ok. Feed the crickets and cockroaches and spray their container every now and then. Cheers

CEO / Insectarium of Victoria / Victorian Institute of Invertebrate Sciences

• andrewgeorgejones
  • andrewgeorgejones's Avatar Topic Author
More
24 Sep 2017 14:10 #207

What is the best/easiest scorpion to keep in NSW? I'll take all the information i can get.. thank you

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds